Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ouchy!

I need a keeper.

It started out as a simple task…..Raise the storm window, lower the screen to get more air flow into a stuffy, very warm living room.

I ended up in a lot of pain, a few choice words , blood everywhere and a mad dash to find bandages.

The other day on my day off I was sitting at the computer with sweat running down me and decided to open the windows….The first one was easy.  It wasn’t until I got to the second one that I decided maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to try it on my own….

Too late!ouch 002

 

You never know how much you use a finger until you can’t use it…..

No I’m not trying to give you the finger!  I’m showing you my boo, boo!”

(dang it’s hard to type and play my games like this….not to mention housework…..)

Owwwww! @#$% &*(!@!!! Banged it again!!!!

 

Hugs and love to all!!

friggin fracken cheese and crackers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment