Thursday, December 22, 2011

Someday When You Are Older

Someday when you are older, You may find you have questions that only I can answer and you may come looking for me.

I have loved you since the day you were born.  I treasure every photo, every memory, every minute I was able to be with you.  I cried every moment we were apart.  I miss you every single minute of every single day.

There is so much time that we can not make up for….Missed holidays, missed birthdays, missed school and sports events.  I hope you know that although for whatever reason I couldn’t be there, I was with you in your heart.  You are always in mine….tucked away where no one can hurt you or take you away from me.

I never wanted to be away from you.  That was not my decision.  I would be there with you always if it was my decision to make.  I’d hold you close and never let you go….my love would surround you. My kisses and hugs would show you how much you mean to mean to me. There would be so many photos of us together they would fill volumes of photo albums.

Have you ever seen a Raven fly by or sit there just watching you?  Calling to you?  That was me…Watching you the only way I was able to see you.  Looking down from the blue skies or from the barren tree branches….or from the telephone wire…Calling to you, saying “I am always here for you”.

Someday, maybe soon, we will be together again and we will have so many things to tell each other that maybe the words will never stop flowing…

Just know in your heart that I have and always will love you….and I will be here….waiting….

Looking forward to the day when once again I can see your pretty face…your smile…and feel the warmth of you in my arms…

I miss you.

And I love you more than you may ever know…..

No comments:

Post a Comment