Thursday, December 1, 2011

Grown Up Christmas wish

Tree and Presents

When the children were little, they looked forward to the arrival of the “Big Toy Book” that came in the paper after Thanksgiving.

It was the day they went through the Catalog and circled clipped or wrote their names on the things they wanted “Santa” to bring them on Christmas….

I miss that…..the excitement in their eyes as they “fought” over who wanted what and how they had been good all year and were getting everything they wanted.

This year, I don’t have any children, or grandchildren  to share the excitement.  So I did my own Christmas Wish List shopping.

If someone were to ask me what I would like for Christmas and they wanted to buy me something,  these are the things I would want…..

400 lensa longer IS lense

 

a battery packbattery pack flash a flash                  a mono-podmono pod

 lsc-01_catalog_images a light diffuser                wand scanner a wand scanner

(Get the idea????)

Today while shopping, I found some other things I’d love….like a negative scanner that scans negatives into your computer….and a cable that you can use to convert VHS-C tapes into DVD through the computer….

But here is my “Letter to Santa”:

Dear Santa,

I can’t say that I have been perfect this past year, but I have tried to be good.  If I could have one thing for Christmas and nothing else, this is what I would have you bring.  I included a photo so you won’t forget….

the Kids with Bob

 Please leave the guy in the funny hat there. But you can bring the other 4, my grandchildren, home for the holidays….

If you can’t fit them in the sleigh, please just have them call me, or send me a message on Facebook….I love and miss them so much….

(and you can include the 3 grandchildren in Virginia, too please!)

Love,

Sharon

And on another note, today I learned that my oldest grandson’s ex girlfriend is expecting her son on March 2nd, 2012…..I have heard this will be my first great-grandchild, but I am not for certain yet….The baby is due 3 days before the Grandson’s birthday…..If it is his, I am hoping to be a part of this precious baby’s life too…..

Hugs and Love to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment