Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Beauty of Friendship

Years ago, friends were people you knew from the neighborhood or from school.  That was before personal computers and the internet.

Now we can go on-line and meet people from all over the world.  And I have been blessed to meet so many new people whom I can now call friends.  It’s like I knew them forever! 

I started off with people I met on Windows Live Spaces with some of my older brother’s friends who started following my blogs there.  Then it snow-balled and met lots of new people who then became close friends of mine.

We read each other’s blogs, we laughed together, cried together and conspired with each other.

Then Windows got stupid….They did away with the Live Space blogs….and now if we want to blog, we have to find another means.  Some of us have chosen “Wordpress”, others use “Blogger”….and some of our friends have done away with blogging all together.  We use Facebook to keep up on every day things now.

Thank-goodness that I still have most of these precious friends!

I love every one of you and I am so glad we met….

To each and every one of you, thanks for being there whenever I need a friend, for a shoulder to cry on, for your support and uplifting words….You are very important to me and I’m so glad you call me friend, too.

Hugs and Love to each and everyone of you!

And if you know some of our friends from Windows Live Spaces that I have missed, please suggest their new blogs so we can re-connect!

 

(Whooo! Thank-goodness I figured out how to download Windows Live writer on this dinosaur!)

No comments:

Post a Comment