Monday, August 1, 2011

Another Let Down

Soooooooo

I’m trying my best to stay positive and happy.  It’s not working.

For awhile, I was able to see posts (on Facebook) from my oldest grand-daughter whom I haven’t been allowed contact with in 8 years because of her mother.  I have talked to her on the phone with her on several occasions when she went to visit my son; and I saw her when my oldest grandson graduated, but was not allowed to talk to her as her mother yanked her away. But I was happy that she at least let me see her Facebook page.  Then I made a mistake , I guess, and sent her a private congratulatory message when she graduated. The next day, she disappeared from Facebook….Either she deleted her Facebook page (Probably unlikely) or her mother found out and deleted me….either way, now I have no more contact with her.

Then yesterday, I sent some messages to my other grand-daughter now living in Florida. She also deleted my messages.  when I texted her on the phone to ask why, she said they “looked tacky”. I bought her a cell phone for her birthday last year, and have been paying the bill ever since but I am not allowed to post messages on her Facebook page….. So rather than become involved in a long drawn out probably heated discussion, I told her I would just delete her Facebook page from my contacts and then she wouldn’t have to worry about getting any “tacky” messages from me… And I did….

I am the only grandmother she has.  Her mother knows nothing about the “sperm donor” that helped make my grand-daughter or his family…Only his first name, he was in the navy when they met at a bar and drove a pick-up truck.  A one time fling.

I guess when my daughter and her family goes to visit my ex later this month, she will have a new grandmother…

But I will never have grand-daughter again. I am “tacky” and “embarrassing”.

Hugs and Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment