Sunday, October 3, 2010

Whooo Hooo!!!

I finally figured it out I think.

Thanks to Curiosty and Technogran, I have configured Live Writer for both my Blooger and WordPress accounts.  Now all I have to do is figure out some other things, like remaining things, adding a photo gallery if that is even possible and getting all my WLS friends on as subscribers or at least followers. 

This was easy enough and I look forward to adding the blogs I want here and using these 2 spaces to “blow off some steam”. 

I will try to remain with the tradition of keeping Wednesdays as “Rant Days” and Fridays as “Planning Nothing” days….but I can’t promise anything!  I never plan anything so maybe every day should be “Stuff Just Happens” days!  so for those of you who found me here; here are all the places you can find me:

 http://darksheraven.blogspot.com/

http://darkravenspigpen.wordpress.com/

and as always: on facebook as Sharon Allen Disbennett!

Hugs and lots of love to all my friends, wherever you may be blogging!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to have been of some service. Got a funny feeling Technogran may put a block on me as she is probably inundated with folk I have directed over there! oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put a comment for this blog on what I thought was blogspot but turned out to be wPress tee hee, it's doing my head in, seems like it's another merry go round this afternoon, perhaps I should go out and do some gardening as it's such a lovely day. Oh dear Ann. you will be in hot water. ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your now like me, over there and over here, and everywhere! Thank goodness for Windows Live Writer is all I can say! I couldn't nay wouldn't blog without it. Glad that you have sussed out how to get Writer to sync and work with both. That's what I do. And no Curiosity, I don't mind at all! I'd rather you all contact me than give up and get so fed up that you pack it all in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's goodto see all the WLS people still working as a family in our "New" enviornment! Thanks to all and I am really enjoying reading Technogran's step ny step lessons. We are all learning so much from these! I welcome your help anytime!

    ReplyDelete